Related Posts with Thumbnails

Start your search for 2011 Gift Ideas!

gift: Newly tagged products at Amazon.com

7/10/09

Michael Jackson Dangerous Tour Memory on DVD

A must have gift for a Michael Jackson fan. I thoroughly enjoyed this DVD! Amazing dancing, singing, and a great assortment of favorite Michael Jackson hits. Great use of illusion throughout the show with a great stunt at the closer :) I noticed there are complaints about the amount of audience shots shown, including way too many fainting and getting carted off by paramedics. I agree with this, but luckily after the first few songs that dies way down (as does the crotch grabbing that annoys some people), but there is another resurgence of fainters during Man in the Mirror at the end. Also I'm surprised how many people said there was lip syncing, to the point where I was expecting most of the show would be that way. However, the only song that seemed there was lip syncing was Thriller, and that was due to the fact he wears a wolf mask half way through I'd imagine! Possibly there were a couple more, but for the most part it was clearly live singing and he was FANTASTIC! I was about to list my favorite moments, but I realized I'd have to list half the set list!! HIGHLY recommended, as Michael Jackson was an amazing performer who will be very missed!

0 comments:

Our Gadgets Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP